[Haskell-beginners] curious behavior of Haskell wiki

Doug McIlroy doug at cs.dartmouth.edu
Tue Mar 24 02:42:18 UTC 2020

Yes, you repeated what I said. That search finds nothing.
But it is wrong. A search for "bitwise" finds
https://wiki.haskell.org/Ord_instance

The context of "bitwise" on that page is "bitwise AND".

My question remains.

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:33:48 +0100
From: "Henk-Jan van Tuyl" <b.vantuyl1 at upcmail.nl>

If you enter
   "bitwise AND"
with the quotes, the wiki searches for these words next to each other;
there is no page with such an occurrence.

Regards,

Henk-Jan van Tuyl