[Haskell-beginners] Learn you a Haskell for great good! group reading session

Jaysinh shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 08:22:11 UTC 2019

Respected Member,

    I am trying to learn Haskell from the book Learn you a Haskell for
great good! [1]. I livestream my reading sessions at this [2] Twitch
channel. Group reading is helping me to learn better. It is way more
productive than reading alone. If you are learning Haskell, please
join us. If you already know Haskell, please join to teach. Teaching
will give you a good revision. Don't worry about the commitment to
attend each and every session. It is fine to attend sessions on the
day you are available and skip the rest. The fun part is, all the
sessions will be on weekends. You can watch videos of past sessions
here [3]. I am trying to maintain an event calendar for upcoming
sessions here [4]. Please share these resources with whoever learning
the Haskell. Don't hesitate to ask your questions here or in a
personal mail. Thanks!

1: http://learnyouahaskell.com
2: https://www.twitch.tv/jaysinhp
3: https://www.twitch.tv/jaysinhp/videos