[Haskell-beginners] Error Message: Can not find C library. How can I do this?

S. H. Aegis shaegis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:35:47 UTC 2019

Thank you to your kind reply. =)
I tried several times, but still got a same error message. (ㅠㅠ)
But I'm going to googling with key-word that you told me.
Thank you again.

Best reguard
S. Chang.

2019년 3월 2일 (토) 오전 3:03, Henk-Jan van Tuyl <hjgtuyl at chello.nl>님이 작성:

> Did you try setting environment variable LIBRARY_PATH?
> Something like:
>      Set LIBRARY_PATH=%LIBRARY_PATH%;C:\wxWidgets\lib
> You might need to set C_INCLUDE_PATH as well, for the header files.
>
> Regards,
> Henk-Jan van Tuyl
>

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:47:59 +0100, S. H. Aegis <shaegis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > I’m new to stack & FFI.
> >
> > I created a dll file by http://www.mingw.org/wiki/sampleDLL
> >
> [...]
> > *Configuring test2-0.1.0.0...*
> > *Cabal-simple_Z6RU0evB_2.4.0.1_ghc-8.6.3.exe: Missing dependency on a
> > foreign*
> > *library:*
> > ** Missing (or bad) C library: example_dll.a*
> [...]
> > How can I fix this? I did a lot of things on the webpages, but I could
> > not.
> >
> > Please, help me.
> >

> > Sincerely, S. Chang.
>

> --
> Message from Stanford University:
>
> Folding at home
>
> What if you could share your unused computer power to help find a cure? In
> just 5 minutes you can join the world's biggest networked computer and get
> us closer sooner. Watch the video.
> http://foldingathome.stanford.edu/
>
> --
> http://members.chello.nl/hjgtuyl/tourdemonad.html
> Haskell programming
> --

Sok Ha, CHANG
Dr. Chang's Clinic. #203. 503-23. AmSa-Dong, GangDong-Gu, Seoul.
Tel: +82-2-442-7585