[Haskell-beginners] -no-pie

Sumit Raja sumitraja at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:25:25 UTC 2019

Hi Dennis,

Seems like the GHC settings file is incorrect. There is an SO answer
that explains how to change this on OSX:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50386787/cabal-install-gcc-failed-in-phase-c-compiler/50419101#50419101
and a defect (https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/issues/304)

This may not be your exact situation but you can adjust settings
accordingly based on the path provided
(/Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework/Versions/8.4.2-x86_64/usr/lib/ghc-8.4.2/settings).

Regards
Sumit