[Haskell-beginners] Install advice

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Feb 4 17:16:10 UTC 2019

There are multiple approaches, but my biased[1] recommendation is to use
Stack, which can automatically install the appropriate GHC version. There
are instructions available at:

https://haskell-lang.org/get-started/linux

I'd also recommend checking out the "next steps" section for how to get
started using Stack. Also, there's a Gitter channel where you can ask
follow up questions at:

https://gitter.im/commercialhaskell/stack

[1] I'm one of the Stack authors