[Haskell-beginners] EasyPlot on Windows

Ut Primum utprimum at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:06:16 UTC 2018

What I meant was:

import Graphics.EasyPlot
tData = [ (1,2), (2,3), (3,1), (4,5), (5,3), (6,1) ]
main = do plot' [Interactive]  Windows $ Data2D [Title "Demo Title"] []
tData

this should work, but it keeps gnuplot open (so you have to type "quit" on
the terminal).
(I think there is a difference between the Unix and Windows versions for
Gnuplot; I had the same problem when I used gnuplot in C programs)