[Haskell-beginners] Clarification regarding idea discussion

Ashwin Samudre capnoi8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:22:06 UTC 2018

Hello, I am Ashwin Samudre a CSE undergraduate from Pune, India. I started
learning haskell some time ago and I am referring the book 'first
principles with haskell'. Being a student, I thought of applying for
upcoming GSOC with Haskell community after going through the ideas page.

Can I ask for the help to discuss the selected project idea on this mailing
list.?
If not, please let me know which could be the right place to discuss
regarding this.

Thank you.