[Haskell-beginners] Haskell for Imperative Programmers

Olivier Revollat revollat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:22:17 UTC 2018

Hi,
I've been using imperative languages for 20 years now :)

I'm a beginner in haskell and I love the paradigm shift you feel when you
come from imperative programming. I found interesting articles like :
https://wiki.haskell.org/Haskell_IO_for_Imperative_Programmers

Do you have any other ressources like that ?
I'm not looking for how to use haskell in imperative style (e.g. with "do"
notation, ...) no no ! I'm looking articles who explain how NOT TO USE
imperative style with haskell, and help thinking the paradigm shift ...

Thanks :)