[Haskell-beginners] (SPAM 3)Re: (SPAM 3)Re: monad and variable result

Damien Mattei mattei at oca.eu
Mon Dec 10 16:05:29 UTC 2018

thank you, i understand the difference, but can not see a solution,
seems i need main :: IO
so keep code in main, which is not really a problem, but i wanted to
structure it  more... i will keep searching a solution, understanding
more haskell

Damien.Mattei at unice.fr, Damien.Mattei at oca.eu, UNS / OCA / CNRS