[Haskell-beginners] send string to stack ghc

Paul aquagnu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:01:17 UTC 2018

Sure. I remember old days Tcl/Tk utility "expect" for such interactive
scripting sessions. Open a pipes and communicate with process :) Today
there are tools similar to "expect" for scripting command line utilities.

Also Emacs works with GHCi (interro) in such way. Also Dante IMHO.
Visual Studio Code Haskelly and Haskerro, etc..