[Haskell-beginners] How to write the FromJSON instance for CUid

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:55:09 UTC 2018

I'm not sure if the maintainers would accept it.

You should keep in mind that these posix types are not necessarily the same
system to system as the word sizes are dependent on the architecture of the
machine involved, thus different machines would have to generate different
instances.  If that is the case, it is probably fine to just live with
orphan instances.

But it would be pretty easy to ask them.