[Haskell-beginners] What's wrong with Haddock?!

Baa aquagnu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:11:10 UTC 2017

@Francesco Ariis:

  instance Conversion UTCTime where
    aspS a = round $ 1E12 * utcTimeToPOSIXSeconds a -- ^as time period from 1970-1-1
    frompS a = posixSecondsToUTCTime $ fromInteger $ (round $ d/1E12) -- ^from time period from 1970-1-1
      where d = fromInteger a :: Double

@Sylvain: sure I can remove "^", but in this case in will be comment,
not doc-string; am I right, or? I want to add this string to Haddock
generated documentation.

So, I see that sometimes no problem with "^..."-style docstrings
(attached? or how is it called correctly?). But sometimes their lead to
errors.