[Haskell-beginners] Export of names only for testing

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:39:31 UTC 2017

It is common to export an Foo.Internal module that has the internals of
your library in it, with a doc at the top that this is meant for internal
use.  It can be used both for testing and sometimes the user of your
library can do something with it you didn't think of if he has access to
the internals.