[Haskell-beginners] Resource-recommendation

Steven Leiva leiva.steven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:25:58 UTC 2017

Chris Allen (co-author of Haskell From First Principles) has a post regarding
exactly this question.
Don't get too bogged down in the details. The only reason I bring it up is
because he suggests the spring 13 version of CIS 194. Haven't taken either
though (and maybe he just hasn't seen the new one??).
- Steven

On 2017-11-13 12:00, nikhil kaushik wrote:

> Please recommended some books considering my situation.

I very much recommend Graham Hutton's "Programming in Haskell", see

  http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~pszgmh/pih.html

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com

www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing

Beginners at haskell.org