[Haskell-beginners] R/W from/to partitions (on linux)

Silent Leaf silent.leaf0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 05:35:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd like to be able to read and write from/to partitions directly. I've had
trouble with the documentation (honestly i can't find anything, and any
mention of partitions leads to mathematical partitioning of lists or
whatever).

I obviously would need to be able to write or read from a specific position
in the partition. Mind you that would be good too for files (that is, being
able to read/write from a specific position in it) since i plan on making
disk images.

Thanks in advance!