[Haskell-beginners] Feedback needed - CLI app + guide

Carlo Matteo Scalzo cmscalzo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:44:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm new to the community here, so please do let me know if I'm doing
something wrong :-)

I've been learning Haskell over the last year or so, reading books etc.,
but I couldn't find a simple, real world example, so I decided to to write
a simple command-line application in Haskell.

The application and the code are free, and I've also written a short guide
that uses the application as a use case to talk about Haskell and its
features.

Can you guys please download the guide (for free, of course) , and let me
know if you found it useful?

You can find it here:

https://fifohaskell.com

Please let me have your feedback (my personal email is on the website, if
you don't want to reply here) - and thank you very much for your help!

Carlo