[Haskell-beginners] Simplified Luhn Algorithm

Alex Rozenshteyn rpglover64 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 15:06:36 UTC 2017

Haskell can totally return the result of the "==", and that would be one of
my suggestions as well. The other suggestion is for "luhnDouble": I would
just compute `rem (2 * x) 9`, but if you need to explicitly subtract, you
can do `let d = 2 * x in if d > 9 then d - 9 else d`, which does the
computation just once.