[Haskell-beginners] Multiline code in GHCi

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:01:00 UTC 2017

Sorry, I should have kept reading.  stack setup will most likely
install ghc without a problem.

Since stack doesn't appear to support your distro, if it doesn't it
may be because you are missing some of those libraries it mentions.
It looks like it is based on debian, so you would go apt-get install
<pkg> the various packages gcc, make, libffi, zlib, libgmp and
libtinfo.

If stack setup succeeds, then you stack install and after that, you
should have files in /home/third/.local/bin, one of which is likely
idris.

Hopefully everything works okay for you!