[Haskell-beginners] What is the Best Haskell IDE in Windows?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Wed Apr 12 14:02:48 UTC 2017

I like the HEAT simple IDE for small one-file programs, which are common in introductory classes. (We made a few local changes and additions - happy to share.)

I also like using IntelliJ IDEA with Haskell plugin, and that is probably the most polished and best actual IDE. (The eclipse plugin is abandoned and depreciated.)

For larger projects, Leksah is good, although the documentation is sparse (IMHO), and it has a bit of a learning/setup curve.