[Haskell-beginners] Basic sound playing on Windows?

Tilmann t_gass at gmx.de
Sat Oct 8 13:19:35 UTC 2016

I used ALUT on OSX and it worked perfectly. Not used it on windows yet,
but according to the documentation it's supported.

Have a look here for how to use it on windows:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/OpenAL

and here for some examples:

https://github.com/haskell-openal/ALUT/tree/master/examples/Basic

Best,