[Haskell-beginners] All About Monads

Cezar Elnazli cezar.elnazli2 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:26:27 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am currently going through "All About Monads" on the Haskell Wiki. I see that
it also has a Github repository[1]. However, the repository seems outdated to
the point where the Makefile no longer works (I was not able to build the wiki),
some (if not most) of the examples no longer compile, or they do so with warnings
(e.g. example12.hs), and even the formatting of the published article on the wiki
seems broken.

What I'm asking is if the repository I mentioned is the correct one, and if it
makes any sense to send a pull request or if it is worth the effort to fork it
and update the code.

Thanks!

[1]: https://github.com/dag/all-about-monads