[Haskell-beginners] How to write console apps? Can't find any library, tutorial... at all

Silent Leaf silent.leaf0 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:36:20 UTC 2016

All in the title!

I'm seeking a way to write a console app that isn't just asking questions
one line after another with putStr and getLine. More something like Vim or
Emacs when they're in the terminal (i don't wanna create a text ed, but
it's the kind of programs i'm seeking to write: which takes up all the
space on the screen, where you can write at many different places, and
keyboard-driven, up to why not mouse- too, if the terminal (and haskell
bindings) allow it.

So, does anyone know any library to do this? Any tutorial, maybe? I'm
seeking for hours, but every time i type stuff like "console application
haskell" in google, it just gives me irrelevant answers --as is the trend
it seems subjectively, of those last months, with our bestest G-friend. :(

thanks a lot in advance for anything!