[Haskell-beginners] Timed Profiling

Vale Cofer-Shabica vale.cofershabica at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:38:50 UTC 2016

timeout(1) allows you to specify the signal(7) sent with the --signal
option. It may be worth experimenting with different values. One of them
might terminate the program while allowing it to clean up and generate
profiling information. I don't know enough about the haskell runtime to
know.

-vale

--
vale cofer-shabica