[Haskell-beginners] haskell + python numpy

Daniel Bergey bergey at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 19 13:58:32 UTC 2016

I've seen a couple of blog posts (with code) about calling Python from
Haskell.  I haven't tried any of this code myself, and I can't recall
seeing anything specifically about Numpy types.

circa 2010: https://john-millikin.com/articles/ride-the-snake/

2014:
http://www.lunaryorn.com/2014/04/15/calling-python-from-haskell.html

2014-2015: https://github.com/Russell91/pyfi