[Haskell-beginners] time complexity of pattern matching

Manikanda Krishnan vmk8993 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 08:19:16 UTC 2016

Thanks Rahul ,

I am currently only using simple patterns   trying to replicate the
behavior of standard functions that I have learned so far in order to
familiarize myself with the recursive way of doing things .

Currently I am just using the GHCI directive (:set +s) to compare runtimes
etc and computing algorithmic complexity like how I normally do it in
imperative languages (not sure if they hold up in lazy settings),

Can you point me to resources where I can learn how  the
a)GHC actually works .
b)optimize or analyze the code I write in haskell .

Thanks in advance :)