[Haskell-beginners] general observation about programming

MJ Williams matthewjwilliams101 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:19:26 UTC 2016

As I see it, Haskell and pure functional languages aren't
`necessarily' about readability so much as expressing thought in
mathematical terms.  The readability comes with the consistency and
transparency of well-formed mathematical notation.
by the way, that's transparency in laymen's sense and not referential
transparency.
Matthew