[Haskell-beginners] Noobie attempt to process log output into dependency graph

John Lusk johnlusk4 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:17:15 UTC 2016

I'm actually already building a stack and using a set (disguised as a map)
to coalesce duplicate edges, but I have a big file to process next week, so
I'll let you know.

I had actually thought that I could find an artful way to conceal the
stack-as-data-structure as a stack-as-runtime-call-structure, but that was
beyond my capabilities, alas. :(

Maybe someday.