[Haskell-beginners] reading lines with history from bash terminal in OS X

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:06:05 UTC 2016

I'm looking over haskeline. It looks like I have to modify some of my code
that is in the IO monad right now. I use 'evaluate' in several places, and
also 'evaluate $ force', to make sure that IO exceptions are encountered
where I can catch them. Can I use 'evaluate' with InputT? I'm muddled
headed about what to do. I guess I would lift 'evaluate' into the inner
monad? I am not sure what those words mean. How would I catch IO exceptions?