[Haskell-beginners] Trying to install "Craft3e" from Hackage using stack

Albin Otterhäll gmane at otterhall.com
Fri Apr 15 23:06:04 UTC 2016

I'm currently reading "Haskell: the Craft of Functional Programming", by
Simon Thompson and I'm trying to download and install the package books
code.

But when I run "stack build Craft3e" I get the following error message:

> Run from outside a project, using implicit global project config
> Using resolver: lts-5.12 from implicit global project's config file: >
/home/dumbl3d0re/.stack/global-project/stack.yaml
> While constructing the BuildPlan the following exceptions were
encountered:

> --  Failure when adding dependencies:
>       HUnit: needed (==1.2.*), 1.3.1.1 found (latest applicable is
1.2.5.2)
>       mtl: needed (>=1.1 && <2.2), 2.2.1 found (latest applicable is
2.1.3.1)
>     needed for package Craft3e-0.1.0.10

How should I go about to install "Craft3e"?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Albin