[Haskell-beginners] Unicode characters in function names: some don't work?

Tim Perry tim.v2.0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:28:55 UTC 2016

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess the answer is more complicated than I
thought. If I were you I'd post the question on Stack Overflow, there are
quite a few experienced Haskell programmers on there that have always
sorted my issues out quickly and thoroughly. If you do post on Stack
Overflow, please post the link here.

Good luck and sorry my info wasn't helpful.
Tim