[Haskell-beginners] does this function exist already? (a -> b -> c) -> (d -> b) -> (( a -> d -> c ))

Silent Leaf silent.leaf0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:04:52 UTC 2016

Hoogle was my first stop, didn't find anything, but Hayoo is much more
complete, found all of it!

"My" after2 has no less than 4 different synonymous: (oo), (.:), (comp2),
(dot). and i checked my curry theory as correct.
I found "point2" too right beside (.:), dubbed (.^).
Those two inside a "pointlessfun" package (?) ^^

Hence, thanks, I found what I needed. :)
Do I need to close or mark the discussion as "solved" or something, somehow?

Le vendredi 8 avril 2016, Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT (BHU) <
sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in> a écrit :
> Hi, you might wanna take a look at Hoogle and Hayoo. They allow you to
search for functions using names or type signatures.