[Haskell-beginners] Monad transformers

Martin Vlk martin at vlkk.cz
Sat Sep 19 06:30:18 UTC 2015

Hi, I am also something of a beginner in Haskell and have to say I am
slowly getting to see that many things that once looked impenetrable are
starting to clear up for me.

I am basically developing the intuitions that work in the Haskell world
- different intuitions from those I acquired when I worked using
imperative languages.

So possibly even advanced Haskell code is not impenetrable by nature -
it's just different - and once you get over the initial difficulty it'll
then look clear and not that dense at all?

Martin

Andrew Bernard: