[Haskell-beginners] Controlling the ordering in the TOC of haddock html

martin martin.drautzburg at web.de
Sun Oct 25 20:00:14 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I just started using haddock and on the "Contents" page it list all my modules and directories strictly in alphabetic
order. I get something like this

Modules

    Domain
        Domain.Item is about Items and their Positions
        Domain.Location
        Domain.Port
        Domain.Process implements a general Process entity
        Domain.System captures the state of the world
    Event implements the possible Events
    Misc
        Misc.Lens provides poor-man's Lens support
        Misc.Time implements Instant and Interval
    Simulation is the main simulation engine

I'd rather see

Modules

    Simulation is the main simulation engine
    Event implements the possible Events
    Domain
        Domain.Item is about Items and their Positions
        Domain.Location
        Domain.Port
        Domain.Process implements a general Process entity
        Domain.System captures the state of the world
    Misc
        Misc.Lens provides poor-man's Lens support
        Misc.Time implements Instant and Interval

Is there a way I can control the order in the TOC page?