[Haskell-beginners] Reading a list of null-terminated filenames from stdin?

Andrew Bernard andrew.bernard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:24:40 UTC 2015

Hi Brandon,

It may be valid, but it is just asking for trouble with many tools and utilities and scripts. Funny, I had to check re UNIX. I have been programming UNIX systems for over thirty years and never even imagined a newline in a filename!

Would the OP say why he needs to use newlines in filenames? Something best avoided. I suppose this is not a Haskell matter, but one does have to ask.

Andrew