[Haskell-beginners] REPL with visualisation

Martin Vlk martin at vlkk.cz
Sat Nov 28 17:26:58 UTC 2015

Great to hear people still play with programming - I should do that more
myself! ;-)

Racket has a very nice REPL that lets you display nontextual data, such
as the plot utils for graphs here:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/plot/utils.html
Would be great to get something like this for Haskell.

Otherwise for the Mandelbrot set I'd imagine you could use the
"diagrams" package to specify the graphics using Haskell and then have
it rendered into a file that you load up into browser.

Then you can change the spec, re-generate file and reload in the browser.

M.

emacstheviking: