[Haskell-beginners] is this not a better way ? data structure

Alex Belanger i.caught.air at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:03:11 UTC 2015

I feel the latter example serves only documentation purposes. Maybe
describe what those floats are in the former example and you can ignore the
extra type aliases entirely.

Introducing a new concern for your module/application when it appears only
once might just add extra complexity.

Of course, as the codebase grows and this datatype evolves, you'll probably
want to go that route, but until then, I think it's preemptively unecessery.

- nitrix