[Haskell-beginners] another type problem

akash g akaberto at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:02:12 UTC 2015

Perhaps a good place to start with functional programming is SICP :
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-4.html#%_toc_start

While it doesn't teach you via the Haskell language, it teaches you how to
construct functional programs and how the compiler/interpreter views it.
Also, it teaches higher order programming quite well,  At least, it is much
better than every intro haskell book I've read.