[Haskell-beginners] Using LTS et. al, a small thank you.

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:22:27 UTC 2015

First, find yourself a Pharrel Williams youtube video of Happy!

;)

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Functional is here, you can take a break
No more OO confusion that takes up too much space
Punch the air like you don't care it's cool as I say...

Because I code Haskell
Code along if you feel like a project without a boss
Because I code Haskell
Code along if you know that OO is just a bunch of dross
Because I code Haskell
Code along if you know what productivity is to you
Because I code Haskell
Clap along if you that's what you wanna do

I am sure I could write more but that floated in out of nowhere and stuck
as the song came on the radio!! LMAO

In all honesty, I have now got OpenGL, http-client and a bunch of stuff all
playing nicely. Thanks very much everybody for your help yesterday, it's
noce to be hacking Haskell once more.

I'm happy..........