[Haskell-beginners] LTS is good but...

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:25:28 UTC 2015

Forgot this:
Configure completed successfully.

   Building GHC version  : 7.8.4

   Build platform        : x86_64-apple-darwin
   Host platform         : x86_64-apple-darwin
   Target platform       : x86_64-apple-darwin

   Bootstrapping using   : /opt/local/bin/ghc
      which is version   : 7.8.3

   Using clang               : /usr/bin/gcc
      which is version       : 6.0
   Building a cross compiler : NO
   cpp       : /usr/bin/gcc
   cpp-flags : -E -undef -traditional -Wno-invalid-pp-token -Wno-unicode
-Wno-trigraphs
   ld        : /opt/local/bin/ld
   Happy     :  ()
   Alex      :  ()
   Perl      : /opt/local/bin/perl
   dblatex   :
   xsltproc  : /opt/local/bin/xsltproc

   Using LLVM tools
      llc   :
      opt   :
   HsColour : /opt/local/bin/HsColour

   Building DocBook HTML documentation : YES
   Building DocBook PS documentation   : NO
   Building DocBook PDF documentation  : NO