[Haskell-beginners] Config data

Rein Henrichs rein.henrichs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:14:50 UTC 2015

Can we please not suggest "not recommended" solutions (that most of us
probably wouldn't use) without at least providing a recommended alternative?

You can parse the config file into a record and then either pass it as an
argument wherever it is needed or use Reader (or ReaderT) to make it more
implicit.