[Haskell-beginners] Fwd: cabal install snap-server-0.9.5.1: At least the following dependencies are missing: attoparsec >=0.10 && <0.13 && ==0.13.0.1

Bjørn Øivind Bjørnsen bo.bjornsen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:38:55 UTC 2015

On 10/07/15 17:33, Imants Cekusins wrote:
> .. does stack also allow to reference local packages (not on Hackage)?
>
> I just began to learn cabal so maybe it is early for me to switch to
> stack yet. One thing at a time :)

I believe so, but I have not tried it yet.
Check out the wiki on Github:
	https://github.com/commercialhaskell/stack/wiki/FAQ#i-need-to-use-a-package-or-version-of-a-package-that-is-not-available-on-hackage-what-should-i-do

Maybe that works for you?

I must admit that I am still quite green at Haskell
infrastructure/tooling stuff, but I have still had a fair amount of
trouble with cabal-install, so trying stack was a no-brainer for me at
least :)

Bjørn Øivind