[Haskell-beginners] help with IO guards

Julian Birch julian.birch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:51:53 UTC 2015

Here's how I would do it:

Write two functions. One (f) takes the int and gets the IO record. One
(g) takes a (non-IO) record and returns the string. Now you can use a bind
(=<<) to combine the two.

Once you've got that working, you can move the bits into the where clause
of your original function.

Hope this helps.

--
Sent from an iPhone, please excuse brevity and typos.