[Haskell-beginners] tower hanoi problem

Joel Neely joel.neely at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:05:59 UTC 2015

​Let's tweak your answers​ just a bit, calling the three pegs the "source",
"goal", and "spare" pegs:

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 5:23 AM, Roelof Wobben <r.wobben at home.nl> wrote:

> - Where do I move the bottom (largest disk) ?
>
> To the last peg, which do not contain any disk then
> ​.
>

>From the source peg to the goal peg, which will
/must
 not contain any disks.​

Move everything else from ____ to ____.​

> - What must happen after I move the bottom disk ?
>
> All the other disk must be placed above that disk.

​Move everything else from ____ to ____.​

​So more questions/hints:

   1. How do you fill in the blanks?
   2. How do you put the three statements in order?
   3. How many disks does each statement talk about?

-jn-
​

--
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.
- Plato