[Haskell-beginners] tower hanoi problem

Steven Williams theblessedadventhope at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:16:24 UTC 2015

I am really horrible at helping people which is why I delayed replying
to this. Your email got through to the list twice, you don't need to
send it again.

The steps you need to take are in the homework assignment. The items
1-3 are literally the algorithm you need to use. Something to keep in
mind is that the pegs can change per function call. For example
initially you call it with "hanoi 2 a b c", then hanoi calls itself
again with "hanoi 1 a c b" to achieve one of the steps that you need
to take.

Steven Williams
My PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCACA6C74669A54FA