[Haskell-beginners] Debugging in Haskell

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:03:45 UTC 2015

That's interesting.

I must confess that I find the need to debug in Haskell greatly reduced
because I tend to design stuff in small incremental steps in ghci / emac in
a Lisp like way which means that I am reasoning out my code as I write it
which usually means there are no logical bugs at least.

However I can see the need on occasion to maybe debug into issues relating
to threads / STM and behaviours between processes in general.

Have you tried using Leksah, the Haskell IDE?