[Haskell-beginners] fresh install - cabal version confusion

Gil Mizrahi gmizrahi22 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:13:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

You probably want to add the path in which the new cabal was installed to
the $PATH variable in your ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile file. So add the
following line:
    export PATH="$HOME/Library/Haskell/bin:$PATH"
at the end of either ~/.bash_profile or ~/.bashrc and restart your terminal.

This will tell your shell where to find the new cabal you installed with
cabal install.