[Haskell-beginners] QuickCheck Crazy

Dimitri DeFigueiredo defigueiredo at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 17 05:53:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Kim-Ee!

This makes more sense now. It does still seem like very unsafe default
behavior by quickCheck. In other words, quickcheck shouldn't be designed
to let code pass all tests if its user (me) forgets to make a property
monomorphic. In any case, the following two links suggested by your
google search were very useful:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2009-October/021657.html
and the related paper
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~bernardy/PolyTest.pdf