[Haskell-beginners] IntelliJ IDEA Haskell

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Thu Nov 20 11:07:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've used IntelliJ IDEA for Java and Scala, which is good.

But I soon gave up my admittedly weak attempt to use
IntelliJ IDEA for Haskell.

However I do remember what stopped me using it about a year ago (syntax
support or configuration problems). Maybe I'm just too much used to Emacs.

Cheers Christian