[Haskell-beginners] Unable to sequence using 'do' operator

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:22:34 UTC 2014

Hi Rohit

It looks like you might be using the parser combinators for Graham
Hutton's book.

Note that the code in the book does not work with standard Haskell as
Graham doesn't want to clutter his presentation with "newtypes". There
is an explanation at the end of the chapter and alternative code on
the website accompanying the book that is written in standard Haskell.

Best wishes

Stephen