[Haskell-beginners] [Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (27th ed., November 2014)

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 17 09:17:27 UTC 2014

Friends

With each issue of the Haskell Communities and Activities Report I am freshly awed by the range and creativity of the things you are all doing with Haskell. From web frameworks to bioinformatics, from automatic differentiation to GUIs and games.  Amazing stuff.

I think we owe the editors, Mihai Maruseac and Alejandro Serrano Mena, a huge debt for putting it together.  Thank you!

Simon